Tuning O2sensor Knock Sensor Engine Damage

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Thu Feb 12 00:28:44 GMT 1998

I think more oktan means less power,if you raise the ignition advance to
compensate for slower burning,it will result in more negative back pressure
on piston top.
Longer combustion prosess,results in more heat transfered to cooling system
If you raise the compression and use same advance as before with avgas
then I belive the engine will develop more power.(It will depend on how
high advance that is needed.)Maybe it is possible to decide what octan to
use
from total advance?