DIY glass fibre plenum chamber? Bad idea?

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Thu Feb 12 00:48:19 GMT 1998

B:I have seen some form of clay used for this pourpose.
roll it like a conical bread and bend it ,let it dry .
Many oem cars use plastic manifolds.
Espen Hilde           I am used to the invisible cone shaped hats.
When it falls over my eyes ,it fools me to belive I am seeing the truth.
Its impossible to detect when it happens.......