O2 sensor voltage output

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Thu Feb 12 02:43:38 GMT 1998

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998 20:11:49 -0500 (EST), Frank F Parker
<fparker at umich.edu> wrote:

>I agree and made and use one in my turbo Honda before I bought
>the Bailey meter that uses the LSM-11 and the NTK meter which uses
>a whole different type of constant current driven dual element cell.

Hey guys. I'm gettin kinda curious about these two sensors and their
various meters. So, Frank, could you mention what the Bailey meter
costs, roughly, and does he have a site on the web that offers them? I
couldn't find one; only his email address. I've seen the Motec price
list...wow! And also, I have read the traffic on the NTK sensors with
interest, but where are there *meters* available that use this type
sensor? Does NTK/NGK themselves make said meters?

TIA,
Garfield