NTK and Bosch meters

David Piper dapiper at mail.one.net
Thu Feb 12 05:04:25 GMT 1998

Hey Frank, what's this I heard about the 5-wire O2 sensor from a '97 Lexus
or something that is wide range?

Have dyno shops in Atlanta and Greenville.

My bro is prof at umich, cud we eyeball next time I visit him will e-mail u, OK?

TurboDave(aka DynoDave)
West Chester, OH
Custom 280Z Turbo
450 HP at 5700 RPM at 18 psig boost