Carbon Fiber Intakes (Con't).

DemonTSi at aol.com DemonTSi at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 10:51:34 GMT 1998

<< By vacuum bagging, you
 force the fibers into much more intimate contact with each other, and greatly
 reduce the chance for delamination.  I know, because I've tried both ways.  I
 recently completed a graphite manifold for my 66 GTO, powered by a roller-
 cammed Pontiac 428. I also machined a 2-bbl 60mm throttle body for it (I was
 too cheap to buy Lingenfelter's).  As soon as mr. postman brings my Accel
 computer, I'll let you  know how it works.    >>

What did you use to make the mold for this manifold? Can you please describe
the lay up process also? And finally, you don't happen to have any pics do
you?? :)

Van