Injectors, Fuel Pumps, throttle bodies etc

Tony Cooper tony.cooper at virgin.net
Thu Feb 12 14:51:03 GMT 1998

Hi all,

As some of you may know, I am currently knocking up a bit of software to
control our new engine management system.

As part of this system, there will be a engine management bits database.
This database will include the following:-

Fuel injectors,
Fuel pumps
Throttle bodies
Sensors (All types to do with engine management)
Ignition coils.
Ignition Plugs.
etc
etc
etc

Now what I am asking is this.

If you have any information  on any off the above, and would like to
submit to the database, then could you please email me. I need as much
information from you concerning the item.
ie. for a fuel injector, I would need its number (Possibly the colour of
the top as well), its flow rate if known, where it is fitted (If it is
fitted as standard to a vehicle) the manufacturer (if you know it), your
name and email address (For crediting you with the information -
although if you wish to remain anon, then thats ok too) - The country it
can be found in - alternative suppliers

Basically as much information as possible about the item. The database
will be made available on our homepage, and also on the dif_efi home
page (If thats ok?) plus the application as well - wot I am currently
writting.

One of the reasons for this database, is that the manufacturers are very
reticent on giving out this information, and this is a pity as I am sure
that they would sell many more devices if they were a bit more free with
the information about what a product did.....

Thanks in advance
Tony
--
Sent By Tony Cooper.
email: tony.cooper at virgin.net
Allow at least 10 working minutes for reply. ;)