Carbon Fiber Intakes (Con't).

HeinGer at aol.com HeinGer at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 01:57:41 GMT 1998

<<
 The big question popping up in my mind as I read this thread is where
 could us normal guys buy the more exotic materials?  Aircraft supply
 shops?  Should I look in the yellow pages before I hit the send key?
 Which yellow pages heading should we look under?

Try the Thomas Register online.  You can buy bagging materials from Airtech.
Graphite cloth costs about $40/running yard, typically 50" wide.  The stuff
ain't cheap.  Funny thing is, different thicknesses of cloth typically cost
the same.