Adapter [IDE or ISA]

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 02:06:01 GMT 1998

In a message dated 98-02-12 18:42:48 EST, Wayne wrote:

> Is the desired job to read calpaks(MEMCAL we call them) while they are
> still in the ECU. If so that may mean you want an edge connector similar to
> the ISA bus connector of a PC, the PC connector is 2 rows of 31 pins the
> ECU's I've seen are 2 rows of 30 pins.

You only need to connect your EPROM reader/programmer to the 20 pairs of
pins at the EPROM end of the plastic carrier.  Forget about the other 10
pairs.
The right ribbon cable will adapt the Neeham's (& similar) programmer to
the chip while it is still in the carrier.

HEY! does anyone have a really good eprom eraser to buy, for erasing
the chips, in the carrier, with the least amount of profanity?

Thanks,
Mike V
ECMnut at aol.com