Electramotive/Haltech/Motec Fuel Injection - Injected LPG

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Fri Feb 13 04:25:02 GMT 1998

Sorry to be such a pest about this,,,but does this restrict or virtually
eliminate boost at high rpms???does the intake achieve vacuum at wot
because of the restrictor...I ask this because I have been involved in a
great number of restricted carburetion engine programs and worked for a
major camshaft manufacturer,,so enquiring minds blah blah .....
-Carl Summers