Adapter

Clare Snyder snyder at huron.net
Sat Feb 14 00:30:54 GMT 1998

bruce plecan wrote:

> ref Clare S:
> Just to make it worthwhile if you find some
> cables, sign me up for one.
> Bruce  ya know the guy with the cone shaped hat
>      my friends include Dopey Sneezy Grumpy
>      Doc, and three of their pals.

I have found a supply of IDE type cable PLUGS. They are available both
as ejector type and non-ejector type. They are the shrouded type - ie,
they have a plastic surround into which the "socket" end fits.
Cost is $10US each deliverd by mail. They are insulation displacement
type, for use on standard computer type ribbon cable. Anyone interested,
contact me at "cables at snyder.on.ca" I will count up the interested
parties and, if interest is sufficient, I will notify all respondents
and order the plugs. Upon receipt of $10US I will mail the plugs out.
How 'bout it Bruce - let me know which type will do the job - you are
the first one in line.
--
                               _/\_
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!