DIY glass fibre plenum chamber? Bad idea?

Squash mpc at genevaonline.com
Tue Feb 17 13:09:15 GMT 1998

well i'm not sure about the blow plugs, but i would think it would have
something.  The ones that we make are made of type 66 nylon (which is
glass-fibre reinforced).  They are injection molded, usually in 2
peieces.  Then the halves are sonic welded together.  That is just
rubbing the 2 parts together on their seams at a super-high rate.  We're
currently working on the ford triton engine intake.  I don't know about
the v-10 tho.
--
Andy Quaas