GM-HEI Modules

bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com
Wed Feb 18 17:43:35 GMT 1998

Shannen

Some time ago there was some interest in using the later HEI(High
Energy Ignition) modules as a way to control the timing.  If there is
a pin on the module that could be shorted out or maybe a variable
resistor, or a variable voltage applied to, a person could control
the amount of advance or retard from the cockpit much simpler than
trying to run a mechanical link to the distributor.

So I guess my question is.  What pins on what modules do we do what
to?
Bob McKnight