BUICK 3.8L DIS OUTPUT VS CYLINDER

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 21:48:01 GMT 1998

<< Also, if that check hasn't arrived, I need to know so I can put a stop
> payment on it. It should have been there by now. Hell it should have been
> there in three days and it's been close to 10. I haven't seen it come
> through the bank. >>

Terry, no check yet..

I'm planning to get the turbo's out shortly.
Save your spare exhaust housing.  The turbos
I'm getting now, have a goofy housing with a
catalytic convertor welded on to it.  The convertor
ia a huge (welded on) waste of weight.  Totllay worthless.

My business friend is getting suspicious of my turbo thirst.  He
is getting a little funny.  I suspect he thinks I'm profiting
by selling them or something......  He is mysteriously getting
fewer units in now....

Mike V.