Electramotive TEC II Fuel Injection - HELP !!!! &

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Feb 20 01:24:57 GMT 1998

Howdy,

Being in Austrailia, I'm suprised you didn't give Haltech a good look-see,
since their corporate headquarters is located on your island.  Just a thought.

>Any ideas/hints/tips with this system, is it good ?, what is the approx
price in USA ?, and does Electramotive have a web site ?

The Tech II system ranges from $1000-1600 depending on the sensors, custom
stuff, and other toys you need to make it work.  The unit itself is
cheaper, but by itself it doesn't so a helluva lot.

>(Class rules dictate the fitment of a 36mm restrictor within 50 mm of the
compressor blades.  SHIT !!!!!!)

Do the rules specifically exclude large holes in the 36MM restrictor?  Or a
bypass hose? <grin>  Just poking fun.

Electromotive is at www.electromotive-inc.com

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606