Power to weight calc

BUTLER, Tom TEBUTLER at mccain.ca
Fri Feb 20 15:44:58 GMT 1998

If you claim 2.78:1, you will reduce your  (claimed) power to weight
ratio.  Please note that all that needs to be done is to jack up the
rear of your car and count the number of times the driveshaft has to go
around to turn your drive wheels one revolution to determine whether or
not you are a crook.