Power to weight calc

Dan Zorde dzorde at geocities.com
Sat Feb 21 03:24:11 GMT 1998

This is why they have decided to scrap the engine capacity class system,
there was a lot of cars running well outside their nominated class by
oversize and stroking.  Nothing you could do because they would claim the
engine was in the right class.  And unfortunately these people did prosper,
until now when the rules have been changed.

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com