Dwell and HEI's

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Sat Feb 21 05:24:24 GMT 1998

Well, sure if the modules are to be driven by standard GM reluctors and use
a standard GM HEI coil, no problem. But since we (maybe just me) want to
drive them digitally, and with a totaly different coil, it is something to
concider. I really don't want the automatic dwell control, as I will have
the CPU do it for me. I'm getting one tomorrow, and I'll smoke up a module
and a dual post coil to test it out. Anyone have some starting point for
duty cycles for testing?

Sandy