KISS System

bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com
Mon Feb 23 00:07:02 GMT 1998

Personallly I didn't like the CIS system for the same reason I don't
like carbs.  As long as everything is horizontal and smooth it seems
to work.  When it gets bumpy and off level, it doesn't woprk as well.
My understanding is that the old time Bosch engineers begged for one
last chance to get fuel to the engine.  As I recall, later versions
put an almost total electronic overide on the EIS mechanical package.
If my history is wrong, please correct it.

Bob McKnight
Plhx AZ