plenum volume

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 24 02:16:55 GMT 1998

> From:          "Espen Hilde" <mwichstr at online.no>
> To:            <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
> Subject:       Re: plenum volume
> Date:          Mon, 23 Feb 1998 02:35:50 +0100

I did file a patent idea for this with Carter Carburetor in 1979.
Also with Morton-Thiokol in 1990 for use in flow contol of
a crystal growth furnance.  It was never tested.
The japaneese use alot of intake valves but I do not think any
rotate at frequency.
 I have time to work on computer parts.
mechanically you could use ball valve with shaft attached to motor.