Email Format

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Feb 24 15:08:56 GMT 1998

>What mail encodeing system (MIME, HTML etc) can the list server handle.
>I get some fairly long useless ascii strings in my mail from the list
>server (DIY_EFI-Digest).

Most of the internet is MIME happy, hwever if yo have the ability to turn
off MIME, RTF, HTML, color, bold, and anything else non-ascii, it would be
even better.  Let me guess, using MS Outlook?

If so, you'll need to set up an address (diy_efi at blah blah blah.edu), and
turn these parameters off specificaly for this address in your address
book, otherwise your system will spew lots of unnecessary stuff into the
list.  been there, done that :)

Cheers,

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606