FW: MAF Upgrad

lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov
Tue Feb 24 14:58:08 GMT 1998

     Well....

     Two things. First, they do have such a box. I know S&P has an
     "integrator" box for $395 which replaces your MAF and pre-90 computer
     with a MAP and 90+ box using your existing wiring. Second, the whole
     point of me asking about this in the first place was that the MAF
     controlled system is MUCH more accurate and flexible than a speed
     density system. However, the MAF on pre-90 GM's is quite restrictive,
     being only 3" in diameter. I WANT to use a MAF, but I want to be able
     to flow enough air for a 400+ hp engine...

     TTYL!

     Larry Kurek