KISS System

Dave J. Andruczyk dave at scarlet.buffalostate.edu
Tue Feb 24 12:28:01 GMT 1998

> If you are able to work with stepping motors, the rest should be
> simple.

I'm hoping to.  Though with all the recent mail on CIS systems, I'm
getting confused about my cars system.  IT is labeled as a K-Jetronic
(plain jane type).  ITs a 1979  Porsche 924, with NO O2 sensor,  but it
has that valve mounted on the exterior of the fuel distrib that looks like
a fuel injector that connects the control pressure line, to the return
line. (this appears to be a frequency valve) which the KE-Jet.. uses to
adjust the mix.  The funny thing is how is it going to know when to work
when there isn't an O2 sensor, and no apparant computer, other than the
bosch ignition applifier.  So what purpose does this little sucker serve??

Dave