FW: MAF Upgrad

Clare Snyder snyder at huron.net
Tue Feb 24 23:20:41 GMT 1998

lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov wrote:

> Clare wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
>

> >Why bother paralleling them? If they are identical, they will flow the
> >same amount of air each, so you only need one connected. Put a switch in
> >the circuit and you can carry a back-up.
>
>      Only problem with this implementation is that each sensor would then
>      be flowing half of the total airflow, and reporting that to the ECM. I
>      would suspect that you would get a fairly lean condition with only
>      half the fuel required for the airflow :)
>

>      TTYL!
>
>      Larry Kurek
Just had a better idea - use an ECU designed for an engine half the
size/output, and add extra drivers do run the other ser of injectors.
There is always more than one way to skin a cat - the first step is
always the same - you have to catch the cat!!
--
                               _/\_
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!