Email Format

Wayne Blair wayneb at foxln.com.au
Wed Feb 25 04:27:02 GMT 1998

>>What mail encodeing system (MIME, HTML etc) can the list server handle.
>>I get some fairly long useless ascii strings in my mail from the list
>>server (DIY_EFI-Digest).

>Hoping this makes things a bit clearer (rather than muddier).
>Bob
thanks Bob.

The main purpose of my message was to draw attention to the messages I see
in the digest that contain LARGE lengths of something. I cant read it and
figured most others also could not. I hoped the "offender" could check his
settings or the list server may be able to filter it out. I cant seem to
find anythig wrong with my setup of Eudora Pro. Maybe there is something
I've missed.

Just thinking about bandwidth etc.

wayne