MAF Issues

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Wed Feb 25 14:46:01 GMT 1998

>All you guys like playing with fuel maps, don't you? Reprogram it, or
>use an Op/Amp or frequency doubler, whichever is required.

Actually, I don't :)

What I'm trying to accomplish is a street vehicle with more power (more
fuel/air) without doing _squat_ to the OEM ECM.  For me, with my skillsets
(or lack of in some cases), making an op-amp circuit is a lot easier than
reverse engineering the GM ECM.  Of course, I'm going to be building an ECM
from scratch, and following the EFI332 project closely.  That's another story.

I'll play with the hardware over the code any day :)  See, hardware _can_be
fixed with a 20lb sledge, unlike code :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental