plenum volume

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Thu Feb 26 00:21:06 GMT 1998

Yes and its possible to creeate a short high speed column of air rushing
down
into the cylinder,at low output.I think this will be nice for the
combustion.
Offcurse we want to have a camshaft in the engine that is perfect for max.
output.Think about it :High rewing screemer with torque from idle!
              Im dreaming( of a cone shaped hat?)
                     Espen Hilde

<e.schumacher at postoffice.worldnet.att.net>