info about Honda UEGO sensor

Jennifer and Brock Fraser fraser at forbin.com
Thu Feb 26 00:58:53 GMT 1998

>From: Land Shark <lndshrk at xmission.com>
>Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 23:06:00 -0700
>Subject: Honda UEGO Sensors..
>
>I don't know about anyone ELSE, but I'm willing to chip
>in and help with a PUBLIC DOMAIN driver board for the
>darn sensor.. I'm not an analog whiz.. I'm good with basic
>microcontroller design though..
>
>We could build one with Analog output as well as the capability
>to do simple datalogging and have an optional LCD Display
>
>Frank??
>
>Anyone??
>
>Intersted??
>
>Jim

I don't know much of anything about electronics, but I'd be willing to help
out by lending an NGK UEGO sensor that I have.  (The $600 one, not the
Honda one)  I've also got some data sheets on the sensor.

I do have help that I could recruit if it could be explained what really
needs to happen to make it work.

-Brock