'90 Cutlass Supreme 3100 PFI

mfwic raklinge at brain.uccs.edu
Thu Feb 26 07:24:11 GMT 1998

My brother had a '90 Pontiac GTA with some similar symptoms and no error
codes.

He had a problem with a magnetic pickup ring(Hall-effect maybe) in the
distributor. It had a hairline fracture
that got worse as it warmed up until it eventually caused the car to die.
The computer stopped the injector
pulses once the distributor pulses stopped.

Rich
* mfwic has been here
*
*raklinge at mail.uccs.edu