Honda UEGO Sensors..

David Chambers dchamber at pronet.net.au
Thu Feb 26 07:29:08 GMT 1998

Charles Grosjean wrote:

> Land Shark <lndshrk at xmission.com> writes:
>
> >We could build one with Analog output as well as the capability
> >to do simple datalogging and have an optional LCD Display
>
> There is also the Denso wide range sensor, only four wires and two of those
> are for the heater =). Available as a Toyota part for about $147 retail. A
> constant bias voltage is applied, and a bipolar current is generated depending
> on A/F ratio. The only problem with it is calibration, but I suppose someone
> with a Horiba/Motec box could fix that.
>
> The biggest problem with the LSM-11 sensor seems to be the temp correction.
> The Bosch data (which I've lost) only has about three curves.
>
> Charles
I am also interested in helping design/build some wide range meters. If
we can all pool the info we have it sounds like there might be enough
info there to get something working. The little bit of data i found for
the LSM 11 sensor is only for 260 degrees celsius but if you run with
heater on and near the end of the exhaust pipe the temp should never go
over this?
Any comments.
David