MAF vs MAP

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Thu Feb 26 15:57:03 GMT 1998

>rough, stumbling, no response, etc... I didn't have anything hooked up
>before the throttlebody! It looked nice w/o the ducting (and MAF) but
>sure didn't run too well...
>
>Andris - cone shaped hat melted on the headers ;)

That will do it Andris :)

And stuff, as obvious as it seems, is very easy to forget with the
excitement of getting the engine running.  Several years back I had swung
and engine into a 85 Trans Am, bolted the whole thing together, installed
it, and "forgot" to bolt the headers to the heads.  It didn't dawn on me
how loose they were when I attached the cats and the pipes going back.

When I started it, I sure noticed :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/