MAF vs MAP

Andris Skulte askulte at emerald.tufts.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:17:12 GMT 1998

Shannen Durphey wrote:
> > > hiccupped.  smooooth and snappy.
> > >
> > Yes, I accidentally did the same thing, must say a liitle surprised
> > and alot of comments like throw it away, who needs it.

When I put the TPI intake back on the motor, and cranked her up for the
first time in a week, I just couldn't figure out why it was running so
rough, stumbling, no response, etc... I didn't have anything hooked up
before the throttlebody! It looked nice w/o the ducting (and MAF) but
sure didn't run too well...

Andris - cone shaped hat melted on the headers ;)

--
********************Skulte Performance Designs************************
Andris Skulte   askulte at tufts.edu   http://www.eecs.tufts.edu/~askulte

According to Einstein, the faster you go, the longer you live.