Thorley Headers

Gary Derian gderian at cybergate.net
Fri Feb 27 22:46:03 GMT 1998

On a 4x4, mid range torque is most important.  A traditional 4 into 1 header
is not the best way to go.  A tri-Y is better.  Pair together cylinders 1-5
and 3-7 on the drivers side and 2-4 and 6-8 on the passenger side.  Make the
primary length 18 inches.  Then make the 4 remaining tubes as long as you
can.  Equal length is not terribly important.

Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>