raw gauge mechanisms

DemonTSi DemonTSi at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 16:33:49 GMT 1998

<< I wouldn't be surprized if the "innards" cost more than a
 complete gauge. Have you cosidered just taking a standard gauge
 apart and using its innards. >>

>From what I rememeber, someone mentioned that some place was selling speedo
innards for like under 20 bucks or something...so if that's the case, it would
be cheaper that way. I did think about just buying some reliable, low-bucks
gauges and just gutting them...but I looked at my auto meter boost gauge and
couldn't really tell how everything would fit together (I'm not about to take
this one apart either since it's my only one...).
Thanks for the input...!

Van