injector resistance

bruce plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jan 5 06:25:30 GMT 1998

ref Conlon

In Grumpy Jenkins Book he covers Individual runner manifolds a little,
ya might call one of the outfits that still sells a quad weber manifold
setup to get the butterfly sizes.  Off the top of my head as I recall
they used 2"-2.062" butterflies, on the SBC.
  In the TPIS manual they show some injectors at 39+50 PSI
spray patterns, ya might find that interesting.  Supposedly the
disc type have a "better" pattern, but they are expensive.
RC Engineering (torrance CA?) does alot along these lines.
Last month I did a post about compression ratio, BMFC,
injector sizing.
HTH   Bruce    nacelp at bright.net

May be a court battle brewing over federal guide lines for
crash testing cone shaped hats, may resort to donations
to fight the evil empire.  My oxygen saturation must be
low, I'm  beginning to beleive myself.