injector resistance

Ron Tyler dcmckenna at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 5 14:30:52 GMT 1998

Scott,

      I am not refering to any particular injector. I've been asked on
occasion what is neccessary and I would like to give a better answer
than "I think you need.."

      My understanding has been that high impedance needed no resistance
and that low needs around 5-6 ohms. Your saying that it's dependant on
brand/model? Bosh would'nt be the same as Multec?

      Where does Peek&Hold/Saturated fit into this picture?

  Thanx again, Ron Tyler