Dodge ECM

bmccord at whittman-hart.com bmccord at whittman-hart.com
Tue Jan 6 15:19:49 GMT 1998

Ok,

I have been reading the posting for several weeks now and am ready to ask
what I hope is a serious question.

What type of ECM does Dodge use on there late 80's and early 90's project
and can I read the codes etc from it in the same manner described for the
GM and Ford units. ( Would like to play with the the GM and Ford toys but I
only have a Dodge that in my toy box)   8-(

I have a 87 dodge shadow with the 2.2 dodge 4 and fule injection, it isnt
the Mit. engine.

I would like to experiment with it some could someone give me a "place to
start"

Thanks

Billy McCord
billy.mccord at whittman-hart.com