Grand National

Carl Summers InnovativeTechnologies at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 7 00:49:08 GMT 1998

Does anyone have an 87 GN bin file?????is this a 2732a?? also, What is
the reason to change this to Accel's DFI?  Is it because the MAF is too
restrictive?? or for user freindly programming???or both??I just got off
the phone with a guy that had someone put a DFI in his GN and now wants
it programmed,,,,haven't used one before but am assuming maps are
maps,,,,anyone have suggestions or a copy of the DFI software so I can
peek before car arrives??????I also had heard of someone's
software,,,,anybody got a copy(breaker breaker) any help(or addresses)
is greatly aprreciated......
Thanks,
-Carl Summers