ME looking for EE education!

amcknig at creighteld.k12.az.us amcknig at creighteld.k12.az.us
Thu Jan 8 23:36:49 GMT 1998

Cristopher

I would suggest first just substituing a resistor in place of the
injector.  That will not give you an accurate picture,  but it will
let you play with the circuit and the scope.  I haven't seen any info
on how many HENRIES the injector coil has, but I'm sure somebody out
there will come up with that information.  I think it would also be
nice to know the frequency that the injector was measured at.  There
is some stray capacitance in the windings that probably won't affect
you too much.
Bob McKnight
Phoenix AZ