ME looking for EE education!

Kevin Vannorsdel kv at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 9 00:03:00 GMT 1998

I'll take a look at it too if you want-   send the actual SPICE deck though...
not the schematic.   It's easier to debug if you just look at the actual deck
(since the ckt is simple).

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

owner-diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu on 01/08/98 10:29:38 AM
Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu @ internet