Binary file details...

Christopher Bruno bruno at icd.teradyne.com
Tue Jan 13 20:27:07 GMT 1998

OK everyone.  I know we have sort of touched on this but I don't
know of any definite responses.  If anybody that has these answers
would prefer to e-mail me offline that's fine with me but here goes:

I know that some of the people on the list have their own programmers
and have been successful at reprogramming chips on their own.  I have
an '85 IROC TPI system and would like to be able to change some of
the parameters around.  Really I'm only concerned with timing advance
adjustments, injector duty cycle adjustments and shutting off the
EGR light (I don't have EGR heads so I'm concerned that the check
engine light will come on).  I have a programmer and can read the
chips (I haven't tried yet but I'm pretty sure I can do it) and burn
them myself so ALL I need to find out is what addresses the above
items are located in and what the appropriate values are for each
address.  Thanks for all your help!

--
Christopher Bruno
Teradyne