Injector info

Scott Linder lindross at inetdirect.net
Sat Jan 17 20:46:06 GMT 1998

Steve, As a fuel injector reconditioning shop we have many injectors to
chose from.  I would recomend the late bosch  dri style injector at
approx 20 lbs.
These as other are available to you for $ 24.95 each and we can then
exchange for bigger//smaller  lbs for 50% trade in.  This will save ya
some $ in the trial stages.

Jim Linder
the injector " guru"
Doug Garriott  the injector wizzard.