FI controller

ECMnut ECMnut at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 11:31:34 GMT 1998

<<     I have a few questions on my EFI conversion. I have a Rover V8 that
> I'm going to convert from carbs to EFI. I have a late model plenum off an
> 1988 Range Rover 3.5L. My question is do any cheap programable efi
> controllers exist?. I visited Haltech personally and the said there F-9
> system is perfect for the job. The down side is that the price of AUS$1500 +

Andrew, you might want to check out "Simple Digital Systems".
They have a "fuel only" system, as well as systems that can
manage different type of ignitions. Browse to :
   http://www.sdsefi.com/
The pages are pretty informative.
MV