GM 16pin Diagnostic Socket

Frank Howard fhoward at one.net
Wed Jan 21 11:19:55 GMT 1998

Hi- My name is Frank Howard in Cincinnati, Ohio.  I mostly just lurk
here and with EFI332.  Carcomp at
http://www.carcomp.com
just introduced a software/hardware package for GM cars with OBDII.
They call it GMTool.  I believe it will retail for approximately $269.
You can't write/build much for those few dollars.  I haven't bought it
yet but it does look good on the surface.
Regards
Frank