Altering ECU Code/Data - GM16 pin OBD-II

Fisystems Fisystems at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 19:58:09 GMT 1998

<< Steve Cole at TTS (The Turbo Shop) in California.  They've got a
 product that allows you to reprogram some parameters through the GM
 OBDII interface. >>

Anyone know how to actually get a hold of Steve Cole? I have left several
phone massages for him (8 to be exact) over the last three months and he has
not returned my call's.  I also placed an order with him some months prior and
have not received it as well.  Is it just me or does he just run his business
this way?