72 Stang to EFI conversion

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Wed Jan 28 14:04:32 GMT 1998

>big difference is I have a lot of time and not so much of the money.

Same boat as me :)

>Besides, that's all of the fun stuff. It ain't fun until you get pissed off
>at it once or twice. But seriously, if anybody has any info on a diy ecu I
>would appreciate it. I have checked out the efi332 site but there aren't

All of the files, PCboard layouts, etc, are there, its a matter of hunting
and finding it.  I have downloaded most of it, however lost it when my hard
drive foobared, otherwise I would have zipped it all for ya.  They even
have some of the code there.
Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/