ReBurned up a chip ha..

bruce plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Jan 29 01:26:50 GMT 1998

This goes way back to 64, I believe.  Was in HS, and running
electric slot cars, was experimenting with a low r. motor.  Hit the
on switch, and the lights went out.  OK check breakers (had
done this drill before), Hmmm breakers good, go upstairs and
the neighborhood is dark (really gettin scareyyy).  Turn on the
emergency radio, and the whole eastern seaboard is darkened.
Took several days for the power to come back on.    Spent
many sleepless nights thinking I was the straw that broke the
camels back.   Was waitin for the electric co detectives to
show up,  hey give a kid a break.  Still don't like 110.
Wound up being a problem at a Niagra Falls Generating
station, as I recall.
Bruce         Pre Cone hatted story.