ReBurned up a chip ha..

Ron & Cathy Webb rwebb at polarnet.com
Thu Jan 29 02:54:20 GMT 1998

bruce plecan wrote:

> This goes way back to 64, I believe.  <snip>

>  Spent many sleepless nights thinking I was the straw that
> broke the
> camels back.   Was waitin for the electric co detectives to
> show up,

Sooo - you were the one...J Edgar and I looked for years...

Once when I was a 20 year old in the USAF (circa 1974), I was
told to "spit shine" the inside of a RADAR cabinet for an
inspection. I Turned off all the breakers, and went in with the
shorting rod to discharge all the capacitors in the power supply.

Got to a "feed through" that always was good for a little blue
spark, said to the guy I was working with  "watch this" -- BIG
blue spark, followed by blindness, followed by the realization
that I could see fine, it was just very dark.

I had taken the entire base off the air, along with part of the
town of Blaine Washington.