business idea

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Thu Jan 29 03:14:38 GMT 1998

>>         Providing people with a consulting service for the purchase of
new and
>> used cars.  Basically for a fee, evaluate used cars with the customer, and
>> give them an honest evaluation based on blue book value, my experiences,
and

This exists, at least in the NY/tri-state area.  My mom had used such a
service when she bought a used Mercury Topaz, the came and helped negotiate
the deal, inspected the vehicle and listed all the not-so obvious things
that should be fixed before the car was accepted by my mom.  I don't
remember the cost, but I think it was in the $55-$65 range.  The person who
assisted my mom spent probably 45 minutes to an hour tops.

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental