72 Stang to EFI conversion

Tim Raymond tcraymond at email.msn.com
Thu Jan 29 04:48:35 GMT 1998

>If you want a copy of the wiring diagrams, or If you want to know what
>year engine managmeny system will be easier (and work) with a 72/90...
>Let me know.
>
>I might even be able to get you a deal on quality aftermarket parts (ie.
>sensors) if you needed a handful of new ones.
>
>Let me know.
>
>Scott
I appreciate the help. I have wiring diagrams for the 90, but the are not
that detailed. Only ford part numbers, no resistance values. The more
information I can get my hands on the better. As far as parts go, I'm
definately going to need the O2 sensors and probably some other parts so any
help there would be great. Thanks again for the help.

Tim