ReBurned up a chip ha..

TurboDave dapiper at access.one.net
Thu Jan 29 06:07:07 GMT 1998

I was about 10 when I thought (maybe thats the wrong word...obsessed) I
needed a bigger electromagnet for my magnetic eductor gun.  Wound all
the magnet wire off a deflection yoke onto the biggest bolt I cud find
and plugged it into main.  Boy that made a lot of noise at 60 Hz lying
on my workbench.  Had one hand on the plug just in case....reaction time
measured in nanosec.  One thing that's saved me all these years...you
gotta have a safety valve....just in case reality overcomes theory.

TurboDave